Because of Microsoft wants clean look in his new releases after windows XP he remove unnecessary things what we think is necessary.
One of them is shared icon on shared folders. We can’t get back then just by windows explorer but there is a way we can check which folder is shared or not.
Follow these steps
- Open windows explorer.
- Navigate to View options at top of screen.
- Select add column.
- There is a lot of additional information column you can select shared and shared with option.
- Again navigate to View and selection options at last of view menu “change folder and search options”.
- Navigate to view in folder option screen.
- select apply to folders. It will apply the settings on all folders and windows in windows explorer.
That’s it ! now in detail view you can see additional column shared and shared with. you can short it basis on shared folder.